Friday, October 15, 2010

University Visits

 Surprise!
Turns out Columbia does have an awesome program in their Teachers College. 
I just so happened to open an email inviting me to their open house this Saturday. Great. Let me go again. But this time, I want to talk to the faculty and find out if this program really is for me. Find out the benefits, highlights, outreach programs, placement programs, community involvement and skill requirements. 

Then!
November 12 is the Open House for Gallaudet. Already! Time off work is approved and lodging is arranged. Now time to make my list of questions and sight seeing. 
It is all coming up so quickly, especially after my hiatus from school. Feelings of excitement, anxiety, and nervousness are creeping up my spine. 
I think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment