Friday, September 2, 2011

Top Five Cool Things of the Week

There are a couple cool things that happened this past week, that I forgot to mention.


1. I had lunch with Miss Deaf Black America, she's from Atlanta.
2. I met some older grad students who were on campus as undergraduate students during the 1987 Deaf President Now protest.



3. I met some folks on the swim team.


4. A lot of folks are from Canada. I think someone told me Canada doesn't have any universities for the Deaf. Aside from Gallaudet University (a liberal arts school), the US has RIT: Rochester Institute for the Deaf (a technology school).
5. I spent an entire dinner conversation talking about the Deaf gay man's experience in DC... well learning about it, anyway.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment