Friday, November 5, 2010

Gaullaudet in a week!

Gallaudet in T-6 days!!!!

Running Check List:
  1. Staying with a friend of a friend.
  2. Weather is going to be nicer than in Manhattan; 60s. Thank God. 
  3. Have an appointment with an advisor.
  4. Campus tour with another department.
  5. Planning on returning with a shotglass, and potentially a sweatshirt of DEAF PRIDE!

Do you want to know what my biggest fear is?

I fall in love.

If I fall in love, then I DO have to take accountability and start making moves.
Application for Fall 2011
Financial Aide Application
Housing options
Employment transfers
moving?
yard sales?
doctors?
re-register to vote
find friends

etc...................... is your head spinning yet? Mine sure is.

But I'm not even there yet. I'm not even on the bus. I don't even have the ticket!
*exhale*
I will focus on having a good time gathering as much information as I can while meeting new and exciting people. Then I can take it from there.
But first?
baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment