Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snakes on a, er... I mean: Kids on a plane to Germany

This is my fifth plane in 14 days. I'm starting to get the hang of it. Traveling lightly is definitely important, but also difficult during the holidays. I'm sitting in a window seat, the friendly German flight attendant hooked me up. The only downside is that I'm separated from the rest of the group. I hate feeling like an outsider. But maybe this will help me sleep. I know if I was sitting with Gally folks I would be much more likely to chat and stay up. But I can do that in Frankfurt, too. It was so nice to bump into friends after the break. I forgot how much I love being here. I wish everywhere was like Gallaudet, sign language everywhere!!
I'm not sure it's really hit me yet. Maybe it won't until I arrive in Germany. Right now my brain is just processing this as another flight to CA or some other American place. But my brain sure has a surprise in I store when we hang out in Frankfurt for five hours. I'm sooo looking forward to this adventure. But I'm not looking forward to the babies on the plane. In case you are unaware, I hate traveling with kids. They get their own coloring mats at restaurants; they deserve their own airline.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:43A

No comments:

Post a Comment