Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh jeez...

Wow.

Have I been busy, lost, confused, tardy, and tired. Turns out the transcripts I thought I ordered were either NOT ordered after all or sent to a miss-spelled university.

Transcripts re-ordered: Check.
Universities informed: Check.
Wait-wait-waiting.

I also have to schedule a bunch of last minute ASL interviews and conversations. Yikes! Of course the gracious folks who have offered to help have their own REAL lives, too, and are less available that I had hoped. Fear not, small graduate-applicant! For there is more help right around the corner in your instructor and yourself.

Left to do?
Too much for this blog.

I DID, however, discover that Hunter College (part of the CUNY system) has a decent Deaf Ed. program. I've heard mixed reviews, siting their lack of emphasis on ASL, but want to go attend the Open House to see for myself. Most of my role models have recommended Gallaudet, and one new school: McDaniel College. This college is a small school in Maryland with a department who has impacted how Gallaudet's education programs are designed.

Hmmmmm......

Decisions. Decisions.

Still in Adv. ASL II.
Still enrolled in ASL Intensive Level 4.
Still signing.

BTW, David Rivera at the ASL Slam was absolutely amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment